Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Event Creator volunteer fundraisers
- Sheffield Hospitals Charity gives you permission to organise your own fundraising event to raise money for the charity, provided that you tell the charity about it in advance. An event registration form should be completed and returned to the charity prior to the event or activity taking place. A copy of this form can be found here.
- In addition, volunteer fundraisers must agree to read and follow our guidance for planning and running an event (see our fundraising pack for details).
- Permission may be withdrawn if a Sheffield Hospitals Charity representative believes that your event will in some way harm the reputation of, or be inappropriate for, the charity, or if you fail to comply with our terms and conditions.
- You are authorised to use the name and logo of Sheffield Hospitals Charity for the purposes of organising and promoting your event, but not for any other purpose. Please ensure you also include our registered charity number – 1059043.
- The organisation of, and your participation in, the event, is solely your responsibility, and not the responsibility of the charity. You organise and participate in the event at your own risk, and the charity assumes no part of that risk.
- You agree to send all funds that you raise in aid of the charity, to the charity, as soon as is practically possible after the event has taken place. We will contact you after your event to find out how the event went, and with regard to payment of funds.