It is important for Sheffield Hospitals Charity, and the volunteers and supports who represent us, to operate to the highest standards and comply with the Fundraising Code of Practice.
Terms and Conditions
- As the main contact for the collection tin(s) you take full responsibility and will make sure it is always secure and not tampered with.
- Permission for a collection tin must be granted from the appropriate persons. If the collection tin is for use in a private property, permission should be granted from the property owner. If the collection tin is for use in a public place, the local authority must be contacted.
- Collection tins must be assigned to, and overseen by, those over the age of 18, or a responsible parent/legal carer
- Any donations collected must be donated to Sheffield Hospitals Charity, registered charity number No.1169762
- All donations collected must be submitted in full to Sheffield Hospitals Charity. No deductions made for expenses or fees can be made unless specifically agreed with Sheffield Hospitals Charity.
- Sheffield Hospitals Charity collection tins/buckets must only be used with unbroken seals.
- If the tin/bucket is lost or stolen, or you believe the contents are being pilfered or interfered with in any way, you must contact Sheffield Hospitals Charity immediately and report it to your local police as soon as possible
- Collectors should undertake their work in a courteous and ethical manner which maintains the high standing of Sheffield Hospitals Charity and which places no undue pressure on potential site holders or donors to participate in collections.
Declaration (please tick box below)
I have read and understood the terms and conditions above and agree to abide by the statutory Laws regarding the Collection of Monies for the charitable purposes of Sheffield Hospitals Charity
Returning your collection
We would expect for your collection tin to be returned after three months of this being sent out to you.
After 3 months, a member of our team will be in contact to discuss arranging the return of your tin or bucket or providing an extension
If your tin/bucket is full before this time please contact our team by email on [email protected]