If you would like to register your interest in becoming a volunteer, please fill out our Volunteer Registration Form below. We will then be able to keep you in the loop about the upcoming roles and events we’re recruiting for.
By signing below I agree that as a volunteer for Sheffield Hospitals Charity:
- I will abide by the policies and procedures of Sheffield Hospitals Charity (which are available on request)
- I will always act appropriately with the highest standards of honesty and trustworthiness and not in any way that could harm the image of Sheffield Hospitals Charity
- I agree to undertake any training necessary for me to fulfill my volunteer role
- Anything I hear or learn concerning staff, associates and/or patients at any NHS organisation must be treated in the strictest confidence and not discussed with anyone outside of Sheffield Hospitals Charity
- The information on this form is true and correct
- All monies related to Sheffield Hospitals Charity held by me are held in trust temporarily until they can be given to Sheffield Hospitals Charity
- This agreement is binding in honour only, is not intended to be a legally binding contract between us and may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of either party. Neither of us intends any employment relationship to be created either now or at any time in the future
- I will carry out my role reliably and to the best of my ability, will meet time commitments and standards agreed to and will give reasonable notice so other arrangements can be made when this is not possible
Thank you for supporting Sheffield Hospitals Charity. If you’d like to find out more about some of the other ways you could get involved, please let us know by using the tick boxes below, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
If you complete this form we will add you to our list of supporters and we will keep you up to date by post on how you are making a difference to your local NHS. This includes sending you our newsletter and information about fundraising appeals. For more information on how we look after your data please see our Privacy and Data Protection Policy, found in the footer of our website. If for any reason you would like to change the way you hear from us or would prefer us not contact you in this way please email [email protected] or call 0114 226 7351.